Friday Quotes: Thank God it’s Friday because the weekend has landed and it’s time to forget about work and tear it up! In this post, we are sharing some great Happy Friday Quotes for you this weekend. Happy Friday everyone! Forget all the things you’ve encountered this week and have a great weekend.
Inspirational Friday Quotes
- Friday is whispering to me: “An evening drink is ok on Fridays”, so I can’t resist. Happy Friday to everyone!
- Wishing you all a Happy Friday forget about all bad things, your troubles and the drama others have brought into your life. Enjoy today and look forward to a weekend full of smiles.
- I understand what’s it like to work all week and on Friday night just want to go and leave your brain at the door, buy some popcorn and be thrilled by something.”Don Cheadle
- Weekends are life’s gift to those who hate their jobs.”Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- I know every day is a gift but where are the receipts for Mondays? I want to return it for another Friday.”Unknown
- Always take some of the play, fun, freedom, and wonder of the weekend into your week & your work”Rasheed Ogunlaru
- No weekend, all weakened.”Toba Beta
Check Must : Motivational Quotes And Saying
- The weekends are too short for sleep!”Bryant A. Loney
- When you’re single, your weekend days are wide-open vistas that extend in every direction; in a relationship, they’re like the sky over Manhattan: punctured, hemmed in, compressed.”Adelle Waldman
- Friday’s a free day. A woman’s day.”Neil Gaiman
- Friday is a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.”Rico
- I would like to thank God and Ice Cube for Friday!”Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” “ John Shirley
- There’s just one legitimate synonym for Friday: Boom Shakalaka
- The Friday drink fairy is here. I keep telling her it’s too early, she just laughs and says, ‘Go on, I dare you.’ Well, friends, you know me… I love a dare!
- Friday is a day when the madness of the whole week reaches its climax.
Hope you like Quotes from Inspirational Friday Quotes. And you guys enjoy reading this stuff. feel free to share this page with your friends relative and other loving ones from here.
Originally published at https://www.allquotesabout.com on September 20, 2020.